Monday, August 26, 2013

My First Day at John Carroll

     My first day of high school was not as bad as i thought it was going to be.  I had had no trouble finding my way around school and finding my way to class.  I liked our assembly we had in the auditorium.  I thought the assembly was entertaining and not hard to pay attention to and Mr. O'Neil made some great points.  I liked all my teachers and classes.  The two hour late schedule was a little hard to know because i'm still learning my schedule to begin with but i got through the day fine.  I agree with a lot of the things the teachers were talking to us today about.  I like the feeling of a lot of more freedom and responsibility at our school.  I like how we received a bell schedule it makes things a lot easier.  Overall i think my first day of high school was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment